. (Please provide the serial number of your iScan BMW after it's registered.)
OBDSTAR iScan BMW Features:
1. New Android 5.1.1 operation system, 5-inch touch screen, with USB interface;
2. 16GB storage capacity and support 32G Micro SD (TF) extension memory card;
3. light weight, about 700g, portable;
4. 2500mA, rechargeable polymer lithium battery, charging by OBD;
5. With specific diag connector, no need to disassemble;
6. Wi-Fi connection to the Internet, one-click software upgrade;
7. One-Click remote function, OBDSTAR technical staff remote assistance;
8. Menu Arbitrary selection is more convenient and quick;
9. Record and play back real-time data streams, quickly and accurately locate sensor and component faults;
10. One year update for free
, after one year, it costs 100USD for update per year.
11. Support multi-language:
English (EN), Spanish (ES), Portuguese (PT), French (FR), German (DE), Italian (IT).
(The default language is English, please register the device before changing language.)
OBDSTAR iScan BMW Funtions:
1. Support BMW series and keep updating;
2. Support automatic scanning, automatic VIN recognition, control module programming and coding, ECU setting, instrument coding, tire pressure monitoring system, maintenance light reset, CO adjustment, idle speed adjustment, A/F value reset, ABS control unit setting , EOL mode, transmission memory reset, clear computer memory, etc.
3. The first fault guidance, Help data, technical bulletin, diag socket, etc. help you diagnose accurately and efficiently;
4. Diversified data stream display modes such as text, waveform diagram and instrument diagram, allowing you to easily analyze faults;
Unable to add other brand motorcycle softwares.
Please register the device before using.
Instructions for registration.
The distributor code is 0086A002.
OBDSTAR iScan BMW Display:
OBDSTAR iScan BMW Help Data/Technical Bulletin
OBDSTAR iScan BMW Supported Systems/Vehicles List
OBDSTAR iScan BMW Diag Socket/Diag Connector Location
The Specifications of OBDSTAR iScan BMW: